VTEC Australia Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we know so far

4 posters

Go down

What we know so far Empty What we know so far

Post  VIPER069 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:23 am

hey all thoght id update you after talking with one of the makers of black ops in a private forum on twitter:
time delay on black ops from wen u spawn to wen u can noob tube:
they are putting a 10 to 20 sec delay on noob tubes so we can no longer spawn tube

No oma:
u can no longer replenish tubes and claymore via oma its no longer available.

Scav will not replenish noob tubes:
therefore you only get what you spawn with.

no stopping power
or jagernaut
no quick scoping:
they have fucked with the calibration so its no longer possble to quick scope you acually have to zoom in.

There is going to be zombies:
they have verified they will have zombie game modes.

15 prestige Tiers all to lvl 50:
all up if you want to reach 15 prestige u need to lvl up 750 times good luck
lobbies will fail as u can only go up 5 lvls per game max

killstreaks dont count towards next killstreak:
therefore you actually have to kill 11 people with equipment and guns to get the dogs.

also if you find someone glitching and report them treyarch will enter theatre mode and check on it if they were they get banned and they work on fixing the issue.
this includes boosting.

i will upload all perks guns etc later cheers

VIPER069

Back to top Go down

What we know so far Empty Re: What we know so far

Post  POV Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

Here is a site that shows all the guns and some info about it... not the best but cbf'd looking any further lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quick scoping is still possible to a point: once the scope is to your eye. you can shoot but anything before that it may fly of the the left or right... due to the scopes not being fully calibrated.. but when * hard scoping * sights are fully functional
POV
POV
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hobo Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 am

Right, a few more things I've found;

Tac Inserts are back, but there's a twist to them. If you've just been killed by someone, and you fear they're camping at your T.I, during the kill cam, you're able to cancel out your tac insert to spawn normally. This is for those people who fear they've been busted.

Tube's are the most expensive attachment so far, no arguments about it.

Wager matches are the best way to make CoD Points, but at the same time the best way to lose them. Wager matches consist of three game types;

One in the Chamber:
Each person gets a pistol, 1 bullet, a ballistic knife/tomahawk, and a normal knife. When you kill someone you gain another bullet. It's one shot kills pretty much. You you're knifed you're bankrupt, meaning all the CoD points up until then are lost.

Gun Game:
Each user starts out on the earliest tier of weapons, which would be pistols. Users progress through the levels by gaining kills. Each new level is a different gun. If you are directly knifed, you will be dropped one level. If you're hit with a tomahawk or a ballistic knife, you're bank rupted.

Forgot the name of the game type:
Everyone has the same weapon. For 30 seconds to a minute, every user has the identical gun until weapon cycle. The weapon cycle will switch to a random weapon. No one will have a different gun at all. The more kills you get, you unlock perks. 3 kill streak is marathon, 4 is something else, and 5 is double points. When you die, you lose your perks.

Looks fun.

Hobo

https://vtec.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xx Codey Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 am

Nice right up Viper,

I'm very excited for the wager matches they should be a lot of fun especially making someone going bankrupt with the tomahawk

xx Codey
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  POV Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 am

that'll will be my fav game type i reckon, Wager Matches.. i currently own in FFA's so will be interesting to see how things play out in Black Ops
POV
POV
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum