VTEC Australia Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo 3....

2 posters

Go down

Diablo 3.... Empty Diablo 3....

Post  POV Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 pm

Two decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.......

I've been a Diablo fan for many many years.. i can remember back playing Diablo I on Windows 98 and using a 1.44mb floppy disk to transfer my characters from my place to my mates...

Have been looking into the classes that have been released, 5 so far, not sure if they are releasing any more...
So far they have: Wizard - Witch Doctor - Demon Hunter - Barbarian - Monk
Now just by looking at those i feel they have unfortuantly turned away from Diablo I & II characters....

My current PC Tower is a beast, a high power machine, was built back in 2005. Has had a CPU upgrade, Grpahics Upgrade & a few extra TB's put in... But when Blizzard release a spec list for the game... I shall be rebuilding my system with top end Intel Core i7, High Speed DDR3 RAM, contemplating a Raptop HDD, new nVidia graphics, maybe even SLI's... F*cking can't wait!!!
POV
POV
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3.... Empty Re: Diablo 3....

Post  xx Codey Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Wow nice, I'm building my own comp as we speak at School gonna be rad put about 5 grand into it so far its gonna be beast now i just gotta pay for better internet so it's more beast -.-

xx Codey
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  POV Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:44 pm

xx Codey wrote:Wow nice, I'm building my own comp as we speak at School gonna be rad put about 5 grand into it so far its gonna be beast now i just gotta pay for better internet so it's more beast -.-

$5G? wtf are putting in it!?!?
What do you want to do with your rig? i've been building systems for many years, & can save u a shitload...
POV
POV
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xx Codey Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:45 pm

Well its kinda like everyones at school but once we build it i'm keeping it gotta love private schools <3 they get sh*t loads of money

xx Codey
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  POV Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm

What gear are you getting anyway??
POV
POV
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down